Tuesday 11 December 2012

STUDIO (SNOOT)

STUDIO (SNOOT LIGHTING)

Today in class was our first time of shooting still life in a studio.
We used lighting with a snoot attached in order for us to be able to aim the circle of light onto the subject matter that we were photographing. 
I struggled with this set of images due to this being my first time of doing such work , the hard parts for me where getting the reflectors in the right place as well as being able to get the focal and depth of field right.
Below are some of my images;






On the above images it can been seen where i have used a gold reflector upon the subject matter in order to remove some of the harsh shadows that where showing within the image. 
I am not overall happy with this set of images but am looking to improve week by week and i cant wait.



This is the lighting set up that i used with the snoot attached to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment