Tuesday 6 November 2012

TRIAL SHOTS FOR INTERIOR BRIEF 2

TRIAL SHOTS FOR INTERIOR BRIEF 1.


I decided to go to the Trafford Center in order to do my test shots for my interior brief.


 On my above image i used a wide focal length in order to be able to capture the shops, people but my main aim was to catch the water being shot up from the water fountain below within the frame.

 Here i captured one of the Dolphins which is part of the water fountain, but i focused in a bit to much so that the water is going off the image and re-entering a little bit further along the frame.

 On the above image i used a slow shutter speed, in order to make the moving water appear like mist within the image.


 The above image is my best image from the images that i took within my trip to the Trafford center.
I used a slow shutter speed to be able to blur the water , while allowing the fountain to remain in clear focus.

 In the above image i used a medium shutter speed to allow the water to be seen in its proper form,

 The above image was shot using a wide focal view, to capture the background as well as the stature.

 On the above image i used a 18mm focal length to be able to capture the image up close. I find the colors of the fake marble and the white of the stature very appealing to the eye.

 Here i used a short focal length, to be able to capture the detail's upon the statures face as well  as the body.
 This is another one of my favorite images from my day at Trafford center even thought the image is a very simple image, i like the way that the dof can be seen through out the image.

 Here i have used a short focal view to capture this image. I found this building very appealing as well as beautiful, especially how the color of the ceiling matches the clock as well as the lights allowing the image to all come together.

 The reason i took this image was because i liked the way that two of the escalators where full of people while one was only carrying two people, i also liked the fact the the one in the middle was going down the other two where going up.

 Here i used a short focal view of 18mm, It took me quite a while to be able to get this shot due to people walking into the frame.

 Here i shot using a short focal view as well as  depth of field to make the coloums behind the main subject fade out slightly.

Here i shot the floor due to liking the two different colors of the flooring as well as being able to see the glass.


Altogether i really enjoyed taking images in the Trafford center, and i really like the images that i have taken even though it was quite challenging at times due to the location being so crowed. 
My best images are the ones where i have used slow shutter speed as well as depth of field.  

No comments:

Post a Comment