Wednesday 17 October 2012

A WET AND WINDY DAY IN MANCHESTER

A WET AND WINDY DAY IN MANCHESTER.

Today we went to Manchester City Center to try our hands at street photography. I struggled at first due to not having my Canon and having to use a Nikon instead it felt like i was handling a Alien object. 
The weather was cold, windy and very wet but the best weather for taking images. Even thought i had to leave early i really enjoyed the day and i loved taking images of people.



On the above image as the woman in the image was standing still i decided to use a slightly slower shutter speed to the other images that i took to allow the woman to stand out from a blurred background.






























I loved taking images of people and not many people seem to mind we had one man who got angry and a few people who give you dirty looks, as well as those who hide under there umbrella of move out of your way but a few actually enjoyed having their image took.
I would prefer to change my images to black and white as i believe that the colors catch the eye a bit to much. I did try to use a slower shutter speed for a few of the images but my first image was the best one. 
Below are a few images of some the people in our group.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment